Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Funnies: The Unemployed Life

My spouse gave me flowers on Valentine's Day and then I threw up. The two events are not directly related; the latter is due to a nasty norovirus that seems to be sweeping DC. If those of you who live outside the Beltway think the people of DC are full of crap, then you can now rest assured that Beltway insiders could soon be releasing a few pounds of it into the DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia sewer systems.

I've missed a lot over the last three days while getting just one stomach flu away from my goal weight. Linsanity? Huh? Trademark it? M'kay. Anyway, I've been amused in my herbal tea haze by an online series called "The Unemployed Life." Because when you're unemployed, you have more time to think too much. I love this particular video simply for the ending. Oh, and because naps, which I rarely take, have been central to my existence this week. If you're coming to DC this weekend, bring lots of hand sanitizer. Just a suggestion. See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment